Tuesday, January 25, 2011

First Blog Post

     Well then, let's see what good can come from creating this blog.  First off, you will not get a play-by-play of my everyday life.  That's lame.  Instead I will post opinions on various subjects that interest me without fearing to discuss controversial topics.  I love to discuss those topics; getting people involved in the conversation, putting them off balance.

     Things in the past that I have discussed with friends and family were the issue with Omar Khadr, profiling at airports, and views towards homosexuality.  I won't necessarily bring these up right away, I think I will only discuss what my current and future thoughts.  If you would like to suggest something for me to give my opinion about, by all means send me a message.  That is all for now, I will be sure to make a post soon about whatever it is that's on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment